Friday, October 17, 2008

We have a winner!

Thanks to everyone who ordered yarn from Knitivity since Hurricane Ike dealt a blow to the Galveston/Houston area. As you know, we have been conducting a raffle here at the Asylum to encourage new orders and help Ray Whiting, indie dyer extraordinaire, get back on his feet after the storm.   The terms of the raffle were that everyone who placed an order with Knitivity before midnight on October 15th would be equally eligible in a drawing for a goody basket including a skein of my own handspun yarn, chocolate covered macadamia nuts donated by Lisa Louie of Maui, and some Cajun goodies including jambalaya mix.

I will post the winner's name here just as soon as I have contacted Ray Whiting of Knitivity to confirm the winner's order, and as soon as I have received a return email from the winner giving me permission to publish their name.

Also, by the time I am able to post this tomorrow, I may be able to load pictures, having just purchased a new laptop upon which to write, blog, and run my new business, and I've yet to figure out how to load my photos.

More tomorrow!  Stay tuned for da winnah!

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Forget the yarn, I'm hoping it's me so I can have the macadamia nuts!